Thursday, September 13, 2012

Taking Inventory, a Hammer story

Once again, I've participated in Torquere Press' Charity Sip Blitz. This year the charity was NOH8 and the theme was leather.

Now, while I usually do the Jarheads for my Charity Sip, with leather being the theme this year, my Hammer boys were all clamoring to be the one to step up to the plate. Jim and Marcus were the loudest (Jim says "Well, d'uh, my master is a leatherworker, not to mention the hottest man at the Hammer, make that in the world" Not biased at all, our Jim...)

Anyway, so Taking Inventory is a story that starts out with Jim helping Marcus to take inventory in advance of a convention, and ends up, well kind of how you'd expect a short story about Jim and Marcus to end up.

I love the cover for this one.

Taking Inventory, a Hammer story

Marcus is getting ready a leather convention and Jim is helping his Master take inventory. There's nothing better than the smell of leather and his Master nearby, and Jim is happy as a clam. Happy enough that even Marcus pushing can only bring joy.


Markus and Jim first appear in the Hammer novel Bent.

There's an excerpt here.

You can buy it here at Torquere or here at Rainbow Ebooks.


And if you're new to the Hammer Club books, Bent is a good place to start.

Comment on any of my posts today and you'll be put into a draw for a $5 Torquere gift certificate, which I'll draw tomorrow afternoon.

Sean Michael
smut fixes everything
www.seanmichaelwrites.com

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Love Marcus and Jim! I always look forward to a new Hammer story. :)

lkbherring64(at)gmail(dot)com

Jaymi said...

I just read Forge last night. I'm really look forward to going back and starting this series from the beginning.

Sean Michael said...

Thanks, Lisa :)

Very cook, Jaymi!

sylvan65 said...

Still working my way through the Hammer series, so many great characters! Thank you!

buttononthetop said...

Oh I'm so due for a Hammer series re-read. Lots and lots of leather in my future! :)

Anonymous said...

Loved A IS FOR ANDY, and this sounds fun, too!

vitajex(at)aol(dot)com