Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kindlegraph

Has anyone else discovered Kindlegraph, the place where you can get signed book covers for the Kindle?

I discovered it a couple of weeks ago via a friend's blog. It's actually quite a lot of fun, even though I don't own a Kindle! (Okay, I have the app for my computer but it's not quite the same. I brought the Kobo because it can withstand being tossed across the floor)

Anyway, I decided to give it a go and it's a remarkably easy process. So I signed up...

http://www.kindlegraph.com/authors/VeetuIndustries

Do you use Kindlegraph? What have your experiences been if you do?

3 comments:

latetocomics said...

no - but that's a cool idea!

Kristi B. said...

It's a really cool idea for people that would like a book signed but prefer electronic books :)

Rae Gee said...

It's such a great idea and so simple! Love that site. :)