Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Author Extra: Sparks by Tory Temple

Sparks by Tory Temple

Chris and Morgan are back! In this third installment to Tory Temple’s
popular Tinder series, Morgan Daniels finally gets his turn to talk about
what life is really like with a fireman. Chris and Morgan are still together
and still happy, but Morgan’s underlying dislike for firefighters in general
is threatening their relationship. When there is a bad accident involving
Chris’ crew, Morgan’s deepest-buried fears are brought to the surface. Every
negative thing he thinks is true of firemen has been illustrated… or has it?
Help and support for Morgan comes from truly unexpected places, but the
damage may have already been done. The truth may be realized too late. Get
your copy of Sparks: A Tinder Story to read about Morgan’s side of the
story! 

Get your copy today:
http://www.torquerebooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=79_111&products_id=3698

Author Extra:

Chris and Morgan don’t always express their feelings for each other very
well, despite being together for several years. If they were a more
demonstrative type of couple, here are five things each of them would say to
the other.

Chris to Morgan:

1. Your eye crinkles don’t make you look old, they make you look hot.
2. You’re smarter than anyone else I know.
3. I wish you would just unclench sometimes and let loose.
4. It’s sexy watching you ride.
5. I love you because of -- and in spite of -- everything that makes you,
you.
(Bonus #6: Firemen aren’t that bad. Really.)

Morgan to Chris:

1. I never thought I’d fall for a blond.
2. You’re funny. And smart. And really funny.
3. I don’t like firemen, but I like you. You’re good at your job.
4. Sno Balls are disgusting.
5. If I lost you, I could not function.

They’re not the sappy type. Luckily, they understand each other.

3 comments:

buttononthetop said...

Glad to see more of these two - I really enjoy them! :) (p.s. they're soooo not the sappy type, LOL, but that was a lovely list).

booklover0226 said...

This couple is new for me but not for long. I am ready to read about them. This post was so sweet.

Thanks,
Tracey D

Tory Temple said...

Thank you both! Hope you enjoy this one. Morgan was ready to have his turn.