Friday, August 24, 2012

Twice as Nice

Hi, everybody! I'm Neena Jaydon, and I'll be hanging out with you on the blog today.

If you'd told me a couple of years ago that my first two published books would come out in the same year, I wouldn't have believed you. 2012 has definitely been a bit of a whirlwind for me! The latest release that has me spinning (in a good way) is Moon Shadows, which came out this week.

In honour of its release, here are some fun facts about Moon Shadows.

1. Fort Rivers does not exist. It is a fictional version of a small city in northern British Columbia. I had fun making up something similar to where I live, but definitely an alternate universe.

2. I tend to be drawn to writing about characters who are not like me, but Theo probably has more of me in him than anyone I've written before. Interestingly, at times I got mad at him . . .

3. The events in the book happen in 2012. In fact, the story itself starts today!

No comments: