Sunday, February 19, 2012

A mishmash from Syd

Hello all!

I've been quiet lately, I know. For those of you unfamiliar with me, I write the Dr. Fell Series and the Tarin's World stories.

Today is Remembrance Day, and Tommy and Dr. Tanaka, from the Dr. Fell series, are reflecting on their heritage. Why not take a peek at George Takei's video or read his blog entry to find out more?

There's a free Tarin story over at Laura and Laddie's site which I wrote for their Valentine's Day Couples post.

Need something sweet and lovely? Watch the enchanting story of Hedgehog in the Fog finding his way to his bear cub friend.

Finally, how about a contest? Post a reply about any of the linked items to be entered into a drawing for any one of my Torquere e-books. Deadline: Tuesday 21st February 7 pm EST.

4 comments:

kaytee said...

Both Dr. Fell and Tarin rock! Such different worlds but still wonderful stories. I recommend both the Fell series and the two Tarin books.

Chelle said...

I enjoy reading both series, but Tarin seems to have a special place in my heart. I keep going back and reading his stories again and again. I certainly hope there will be more Tarin's World stories in the future.
Thank you, for all of your hard work!

countrygirlxxoo said...

I love Tarin, he makes me LOL at times (especially his WAUGH! moments), but my first love is the Felliverse characters, especially Charlie. Write faster Syd, we need more Felliverse and Tarin stories!

Kristi P said...

Thank you!! I love visiting Tarin any chance I get.