Thursday, January 26, 2012

Saying goodbye!

I've had a great time hosting the blog today! Remember: anyone who comments on any of my posts today will be put into a random drawing to win one of my full-length novels: winner's choice! Either my contemporary erotic romance From Morocco to Paris or my urban fantasy Black Shore of the White City.

Additionally, anyone who comments to this final post will be put in a drawing for my Halloween sip Ghost Walk--a spooky, sexy, bite-sized bit of fun!

Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean you can't still catch me around: stop by my blog or website and say hi, anytime! I love talking to readers and other authors. I'll also be back for the lovefest on this blog in February!

Have a great day!


Lydia Nyx online: http://www.lydianyx.com/
Lydia's blog: http://lydianyx.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kristi B. said...

Great chatting with you today and look forward to more of your work. I need to read Black Shore of the White City soon it looks fun!

Julia said...

Thanks for hosting!