Thursday, January 19, 2012

Keeping It Clean This New Year

Well, I took a vacation from pretty much everything late December and then another one just last week, and I'm still tingling with the benefits.

Over the holidays, I went to my mother's house, spent time with family, and hardly accomplished anything at all. I watched movies with my sisters, did a lot of knitting, and I... ate turkey? Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

And last week? Well, I swept my girl off to Niagara Falls for the full monty of romantic getaway-ness. Yuppers, the red roses, the jacuzzi suite overlooking the falls, the how-the-hell-am-I-going-to-pay-for-this? dinner, the fireworks... all the sweet and sensual (and sexy) romance you can imagine.

I needed to get away. I spend every day in front of a computer. Finally, I gave myself an opportunity to NOT sit in front of a computer, and it was wonderfully relaxing.

So, now it's late January and people are pretty much past thinking about New Years resolutions, but you know what? I'm going to talk about them anyway.

I'm actually not much of a resolutions person, but this year I'd like to live cleaner. Wait... no, that's not what I meant. I don't smoke or drink, and my drug of choice is caffeine, so I'm not sure I could live much cleaner if I tried.

No, what I meant to say is I want to live in a cleaner apartment. When I look back on 2011, all I see is clutter. I've become one of those artists types who can't pull herself away from her writing to eat, let alone vacuum. That's going to be a hard habit to break, because writing can be like a drug in itself, but I don't want to live in disarray anymore.

I want clean.

So that's my semi-resolution. I'm going to keep it clean this year.

Oh, but not my work. That'll stay dirty. In fact, I have some work planned for 2012 that stands to be the dirtiest smut I've ever written. It's going to be so much fun....

For now, how about a naughty little snippet from my newest Torquere release, Naughty: Full to Bursting? It's a lesbian strap-on story. *smile*

“Wanda?”

Janelle sat up in the middle of the mattress, cradling the covers in both hands. Her back was bare, chilled not by the temperature of Wanda’s cozy home, but by her apprehension. The house was too quiet.

“Wanda?”

There was a squeak on the stairs and then a creak on the landing before Wanda appeared in the doorway. Janelle struggled with where to look first: she glanced at her woman’s face, but she couldn’t glean any emotion from that stony expression before her gaze shot down between Wanda’s thighs. Should she laugh or should she gasp? It was…wow, it was huge!

“Lost for words, little girl?” Wanda strutted into the bedroom, and that mammoth dildo bounced with every step. “Hey, you said you wanted more. I figured I'd give you part of your Christmas present a little early. Doubt you’ll be calling out for more after I fuck you with this monster.”

Janelle could feel saliva collecting under her tongue, and she forced herself to swallow. She couldn’t even remember what she’d been thinking about before. Now that she’d laid eyes on that big, veiny cock, she only wanted one thing.

“It’s new,” Janelle stammered, feeling like an idiot. Of course it was new, it was her Christmas gift!

The strap-on they usually used belonged to Janelle, but it was cheap, hard to wrangle, and the dildo that came with it was nothing to write home about. This new one was less a harness than a sleek pair of jockey shorts with a reinforced waistband and O-ring. Janelle had only ever seen them online, but that stretchy black fabric fit Wanda’s round ass like a wet dream.

Wanda crept up next to the bed, proud as punch, letting the new toy sway side to side. “Wanna touch it?”

Naughty: Full to Bursting is now available from Torquere Press


Hugs,
Giselle
--

1 comment:

Kristi B. said...

Definitely going in my TBR pile today! Sounds like a great hot story with some humor mixed in which makes for a perfect book. Can't wait!