Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good morning! Happy Hump Day!

(Anyone else snort and think "she said 'hump'"? No, just me? Let's move on.)

I have a short story out today called Ink, starring one Cade Tomlin as our eager tattoo apprentice. All Cade has ever wanted to do is be a tattooer, and thanks to an artist willing to take on an apprentice, Cade gets his chance. It's the clients that turn out to be more interesting than the actual job, though. One client in particular. You'll see what I mean if you hop on over to Torquere Books today and pick it up HERE.

I'll leave you with some lovely visuals of boys with pretty tattoos. Or are they pretty boys with tattoos? I'll leave that up to you to decide.












3 comments:

Kristi B. said...

Love pretty tattoos and pretty boys are nice too :) Can't wait to read this one!

Tory Temple said...

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it.

Julia said...

yum