Thursday, March 10, 2011

Little Jamie

Jamie started life as a bit character in Push. Gordon was having lunch with Oliver and Jamie was their waiter. He flirted madly with Gordon, but Gordon at this point is deep into Frank and when Oliver points out that Jamie is smitten, he lets Jamie down gently. The moment that happened, Davis started harping in my ear about how Jamie was sweet and lovely and most definitely his. And tada, Little Jamie was born.




Jamie's fascinated by the BDSM world and wants to be a part of it, which is why he's working at the Hammer Club and flirting with a master who has caught his eye. The rebuff, gentle though it is, deflates him. As chance has it, the exchange has been witnessed by another master, and Jamie finds himself at the center of Davis' attention.

Davis is instantly intrigued by Jamie and immediately pursues him as only a master can. The only question is, can Davis convince the lovely waiter that Jamie is his sweet boy?

This'll be out March 16!

10 comments:

buttononthetop said...

Yay! I thought Jamie was adorable so I can't wait to read this one, even if it's a shorty. :)

Sean Michael said...

He's a sweet one. I hope you like it :)

Janice said...

Oh, happy! Felt so bad for him when Gordon had to let him down, but, of course, he wasn't really Gordon's. Always happy to see a new Hammer story. Can't wait to see who gets the next full length book -- love those the best (isn't more always better?) Thanks so much.

Oh, query. Any chance the Velvet Glove stories that are available in print only will come out for e-readers? Would badgering the publisher help? I don't remember the last time I bought a print book, but I will if I have to!

luciatea said...

Also looking forward to this book. And also to the next novel in the Hammer series, I like those the most too :)

kaytee said...

I love the Hammer Stories short or long, but I must admit I have all of the full length ones in print. Will you tell us who is next for a long one?

Sean Michael said...

Janice -- no, Gordon belongs to Frank, Jamie needed his own Master and Davis was more than happy to oblige.

Thank you, Luciatea and Kaytee

I'm currently working on three novel length Hammer books -- Harrison and Giles, Adam and Matt and Hunter and Forrest.

luciatea said...

Three? That is great news :) But next week will make me more patient, two new books!

mariewig said...

I will wait patientley HONEST :)
Marie*

Janice said...

But waiting patiently is so HARD!

Sean Michael said...

Yeah, three. I'm writing as fast as I can, I swear!