Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snowy Morning Greetings

Good morning from the wintery Midwest. I'm excited to be posting on Torquere's blog today. I've been thinking about what I could talk about that y'all would find interesting. It was straining my gray matter. 8-)

I'm JM Cartwright. Tomorrow, my third book from Torquere is being released. A Change of Scenery is the second book in The Change series, and tells the story of a stubborn Yankee who leaves Chicago for West Virginia to escape a professional dead end. Con Danvers finds an exciting job, all right, but he runs smack into a Southern gentleman who won't put up with his, shall we say, crap. *grins*

Anyway, I had fun writing it and hope you enjoy.

I'll be back in a bit with more intriguing tidbits. Ciao!

JM
www.jmcartwright.com

12 comments:

Chris said...

*waves at JM from behind a snowbank*

JM Cartwright said...

Yes, my mother likes to say, "No whining on the yacht." I shouldn't say a word about winter since Minneapolis always gets blasted far worse than we do.

*plays violin*

Chris said...

Well, except for that blizzard a few weeks ago "down there" in which all those cars had to be abandoned by stranded motorists!

JM Cartwright said...

Yeah - Chicago at its finest. Oh, wait... I could pick so many other examples. In that vein, have you seen "Chicago Code," the new series on Fox. It's pretty good and, uh-huh, showcases all the good things about Chi-town: greed, corruption, larceny, etc.

Chris said...

I don't watch tv, so I have not. :)

JM Cartwright said...

well, that could be explained by the fact that you're the world's busiest/best blogger!

Chris said...

*blushes*

M. Raiya said...

Snow? We've got so much here in Vermont that when the temps got above freezing for the first time in months last week, the brook started flowing on top of the ice. The water hit the frozen culvert at the end of our driveway and quickly built up so that it was higher than the road, held back by the snowbank. Fortunately,the ice in the culvert gave before the snowbank did, or it would have gotten interesting.

Jason said...

mmmm! Con....A fine piece of man meat!

JM Cartwright said...

M in Vermont - I hope you have life jackets in addition to parkas!

and Jason - you are so bad... adorable, but bad! Smooches!

M. Raiya said...

Ha. Yeah, we have a canoe as well as life jackets. Hope we don't need either one until the water warms up

JM Cartwright said...

Back atcha - I'm waiting for the Melt Season to come upon us...