Tuesday, February 15, 2011

just out and upcoming

I love vampires and werewolves. I do. I can't help it. I love paranormal stuff, from ghosts to witchcraft.

So, with that in mind, my most recent release was The Amethyst Eye. It's about a blind psychic and a vampire. What's not to love, right? I've always been a sucker for the allegory of the physically blind and psychic eye. Jared may think it's his amethyst amulet that helps him see, but it's really just what's inside. Like magic...

check it out here


Upcoming, I have a Sip called Learning to Wag. My best buddy BA names a lot of my Sips before I write them, like a challenge. I knew this one would be a werewolf, and then it hit me. Duke, from the Belling the Cat, Jonny's floor manager. He needed a story.

Here's a wee bit of the unedited proof:

“So, tell me about your floor manager.” Jamison watched Duke, the big werewolf who managed the Bloodrose, his nose twitching. Duke was stunning, wide-shouldered, trim in the waist and lean through the hips. He was big, capable, growly, and his scent screamed that the man needed a good beating.

Jonny, the club owner, raised an immaculate brow. “Why, Jamie? We’ve known each other for years and you’ve never once asked.”

Jamison nodded. “I know. I suppose because I’ve never seen him watch Cady and Jonas.” The little warlock and the big black werewolf had put on a show on the floor, and Cady had put Jonas through his paces. All of them, plugs, spanking, a good hard fucking.

Whether he knew it or not, Duke wanted someone to do that to him.

Suddenly the man was far more interesting to Jamison than he ever had been.

---

Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments: