Monday, December 20, 2010

Toybox - Strap ons - Beth Wylde, AJ Wilde, Lara Zielinsky-NWS!!

I already gave you a little taste of the tattoo toybox now how about some strap-on fun? You can't enjoy a day of lesbian smutty goodness without a strap-on toy or two. ^_^ My character Jane doesn't realize what she's been missing but she's about to find out. Here's the blurb and a scalding hot excerpt from my story in the antho titled, Aim to Please.
Yum
Beth
www.bethwylde.com


Toy Box: Strap-Ons Anthology available from Torquere Presshttp://www.torquerebooks.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=170&main_page=index

Contemporary Lesbian Erotica
stories by:Beth Wylde, AJ Wilde, Lara Zielinsky

Aim To Please
Beth Wylde

Jane Dennison has always been the quiet, shy type but when her girlfriend breaks up with her she throws caution to the wind and tries something spontaneous. Hence her impromptu visit to the sex shop she passes by every day. After an embarrassing encounter with the owner she finds herself in a dressing room trying on a strap on for the first time in her life. The experience awakens all sorts of dormant sexual tendencies that the owner is more than happy to help Jane explore.

Excerpt:
I reached out without thought, running my fingers over the smooth peach-colored toy and down to where it protruded through the middle opening. I'm not sure whether it was the alcohol or my latent libido, but the thought of putting the device on and using it on Leah had me sweating.

Leah must have noticed my interest because she took my hand and wrapped my fingers more fully around the toy, guiding me as I took the dick in my fist and started to stroke.

"Good. That's right. Doesn't that feel nice? Look at this." I kept my hand on the dildo as she pointed to a long but thin protrusion on the inside. "This one is for double penetration. The person wearing it gets to be fucked at the same time their partner does."

Her graphically explicit language left wetness pooling in my panties. I felt like a whole new side of myself was emerging. I should have been terrified, but I wasn't. Instead, I felt free, almost liberated. I knew Leah could show me things I'd never imagined and, at the moment, I wanted to learn them all. No more shy little Jane. When I walked out of this store, I wanted to be a new woman. Someone exotic and wild, someone who knew how to please others and how to please myself as well.

I sucked in a deep breath and took the plunge. "I want to do that."

Apparently, I'd just caught my naughty shop owner off guard. Leah looked at me with the shock plain on her face. "What did you say?"

My voice was quieter, the statement not quite as forceful as it had been the first time. "I want to do that. I want to get..." I halted, having to form the next word carefully before I let it fly. "Fucked." It felt good to say something that I had always considered so brash and profane. "I want to fuck someone and get fucked at the same time." I looked right into Leah's face and told her what I wanted to do to her. "I want to fuck you."

For a moment, I feared she might refuse, but once she got over the shock, she took complete control. In less than five minutes, we were both completely naked and Leah was kneeling at my feet, holding out the harness for me to step into.

I shivered as the cool leather slid past my knees and up over my thighs. "Spread your legs for me, Jane." I did as I was told, the material warming and molding quickly to my skin. "Now hold yourself open. I need to put the base in you."

I used one hand to reach down, and with two fingers, spread my lips apart to give Leah direct access. She slid just the first half inch or so inside me and I cried out, leaning back harder against one of the mirrors in fear I would climax before we ever got started. Leah realized instantly how on edge I was and took things very slow, pausing to let my arousal settle as she fed the skinny extension of the dildo inside my pussy. Once it was seated inside me, she tightened the sides of the harness, pausing to worship the head of the rubber cock with her lips, tongue and just a hint of teeth. The sight made me want more.


Don't forget to leave me comments here on the blog for a chance to win a free ebook.

3 comments:

Lara Z said...

And here's a link to the excerpt from my story "Feeldoe Fantasy" in the Toybox: Strap-ons collection: http://www.torquerepress.com/fiction/toybox026.html

My committed couple Jan and Kelly try a hands-free model for their lusty sex.

Lara Z said...

Some news to look forward to in 2011. We've got an F/F series of novellas coming: Sapphic Signs. Each month a single author novella will be released: Women and their loving ways as guided by the Zodiac. You don't want to miss a single story... begins with Aquarius releasing in January. More information coming soon.

BethWylde said...

Whooo the signs series sounds great. I'm a cancer. ^_^
Beth